ADD International is a disability rights organisation. We work alongside disability activists fighting for independence, equality and opportunity for disabled people living in poverty in Africa and Asia. Want to help? Check out our job opportunities and lend your skills, expertise and passion to our fight for equality.
ADD International aims for a working environment that is flexible and adaptable and recognises that employees may have different requirements in order to work effectively.
Our offices in the UK are in London and in Frome, Somerset. We also work in Uganda, Tanzania, Sudan, Cambodia and Bangladesh. Follow us on Linkedin for updates.
We are currently hiring!
Chief Executive Officer.
We are seeking a new Chief Executive to deliver our vision alongside our Board of Trustees. The right candidate will have the experience to lead and develop the organisation and its goals in a wider environment of constant change. They will be a values driven, inspiring leader with proven experience of shaping organisational vision and strategy and delivering outstanding operational results in a complex stakeholder and partnership focused context.
Finance and Adminsitration Assistant.
- Salary £16,892 - £19,766 (pro rata), depending on experience. Please note we usually hire at the bottom of the salary range but are open to a higher starting point for the right candidate.
- Location Frome
- Contract 20 hours a week, flexible days but to include Tuesday and/or Wednesday
To assist the Senior Finance Manager with finance and the Resource Manager with administrative responsibilities.
Fundraising research & admin volunteer
- Location: Vauxhall, London, UK
- When: One month, beginning on 1 March
- Hours: Any time you could spare would be appreciated. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who could help for 14 or more hours per week.
- Lunch and travel expenses: paid (£4 lunch allowance plus travel to and from work)
- Benefits: You'll have the chance to be part of a small friendly team open to innovation; you'll be encouraged to learn, bring ideas, and to build relationships with staff working in the field. And you’ll help bring opportunities to disabled people living in poverty.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated and willing-to-learn individual to get a feel for what a prospect researcher and major donor officer does on a day-to-day basis and to introduce you to the basic principles of this exciting fundraising channel.
Social Media Volunteer
- Location: Vauxhall, London, UK
- Hours: Any time you could spare would be appreciated. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who could help for 8 or more hours per week (flexible, with possibility of working from home).
- Lunch and travel expenses paid (£4 lunch allowance plus travel to and from work)
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Despite being unpaid, volunteers still have to have a right to work in the UK
- Benefits: You'll have the chance to be part of a small friendly team open to innovation, you'll be encouraged to learn, bring ideas, and to build relationships with staff working in the field. And you’ll help bring opportunities to disabled people living in poverty.
You will be key support the Fundraising and Communications team in bringing ADD International's work alive through the website, through social media and our blogs. You’ll help us get in touch with key audiences and influencers through social media. You will be finding and telling incredible stories through words and pictures, you'll create infographics, blog posts and you'll bring fresh ideas to our small Communications and Fundraising team. You'll get involved with our Policy team to understand their work at international level and with the country teams to find, capture and tell stories, and share them worldwide.
Direct approach fundraising roles in the UK are available through our partner Tim Lilley Fundraising. Become a fundraiser and help ADD International reach some of the most vulnerable and forgotten people on the planet. You’ll be fundraising door to door on behalf of ADD International, explaining ADD's vital work. If you wish to apply, please fill out this form and make sure to select ADD International from the dropdown.
Say hello to our change-makers.
Meet the people that make ADD tick. Meet the board and management team.