ADD International is a disability rights organisation. We work alongside disability activists fighting for independence, equality and opportunity for disabled people living in poverty in Africa and Asia. Want to help? Check out our job opportunities and lend your skills, expertise and passion to our fight for equality.
ADD International aims for a working environment that is flexible and adaptable and recognises that employees may have different requirements in order to work effectively.
ADD International is aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Bill and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
Our offices in the UK are in London and in Frome, Somerset. We also work in Uganda, Tanzania, Sudan, Cambodia and Bangladesh. Follow us on Linkedin for updates.
We are currently hiring!
High Value Giving Manager - UK based
- Salary: £34,000 to £40,000 plus London weighting (£3,520) where applicable
- Location: negotiable but with regular meetings in London and Frome
- Contract: permanent and full time though part time (3 days or more) would be considered
ADD International in the UK is seeking an experienced high value donor fundraiser who has led on this area of work in past roles and has a proven track record of significantly increasing income from major donors, corporates and trusts.
Social Media Volunteer
- Location: Vauxhall, London, UK
- Hours: Any time you could spare would be appreciated. Ideally, we’re looking for someone who could help for 8 or more hours per week (flexible, with possibility of working from home).
- Lunch and travel expenses paid (£4 lunch allowance plus travel to and from work)
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Despite being unpaid, volunteers still have to have a right to work in the UK
- Benefits: You'll have the chance to be part of a small friendly team open to innovation, you'll be encouraged to learn, bring ideas, and to build relationships with staff working in the field. And you’ll help bring opportunities to disabled people living in poverty.
You will be key support the Fundraising and Communications team in bringing ADD International's work alive through the website, through social media and our blogs. You’ll help us get in touch with key audiences and influencers through social media. You will be finding and telling incredible stories through words and pictures, you'll create infographics, blog posts and you'll bring fresh ideas to our small Communications and Fundraising team. You'll get involved with our Policy team to understand their work at international level and with the country teams to find, capture and tell stories, and share them worldwide.
Say hello to our change-makers.
Meet the people that make ADD tick. Meet the board and management team.