Join the global disability rights movement.
ADD International aims for a working environment that is flexible and adaptable and recognises that employees may have different requirements in order to work effectively. As a 'Disability Confident' employer, we strongly encourage applications from disabled candidates and are committed to supporting our employees to fulfill their potential.
ADD International is aware of its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the UK Data Protection Bill and is committed to processing your data securely and transparently.
Cambodia Country Director.
ADD is seeking a Country Director to to lead and develop ADD Cambodia’s country office and work, ensuring strategic coherence, strong teams, high quality programmes and sound management.
- An attractive salary package ranging between USD 24,000 – USD 30,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience, plus benefits.
- Location: Based in Phnom Penh, with some travel within Cambodia and internationally.
- Reports to: International Programmes Director (based in UK).
- Staff reporting: Country Senior Management Team.
- Closing date: 29 May 2019 at 12pm UK time
Database & Supporter Care Officer
We are looking for someone to join our friendly and dynamic Public Fundraising team in the role of Database and Supporter Care Officer.
- Salary: £23,800 to £30,000 pro-rata plus London Weighting, £3,520
- Location: Vauxhall, London
- Reports to: Public Fundraising and Digital Manager
- Contract: Part-time (21 hours per week), permanent
- Closing date: 5pm on 10th June